La Casa Grande de Zujaira
La Casa Grande de Zujaira
1. RIGHT TO INFORMATION. By accessing this website and using the materials contained in it implies that you have read and accept the following legal notice without reservation. If you have any questions please contact us through the email address email@example.com. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter, LOPD), LA CASA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA, informs the user of this site of the existence of an automated personal data file created by LA CASA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA and under its responsibility.
2. PURPOSE. The data of the users registered through the forms provided for this purpose in the web site are collected by LA CASA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA with the purpose of facilitating the provision of the services provided through said web site.
3. OBLIGATORY NATURE AND VERACITY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to LA CASA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
4. CONSENT OF THE USER. The sending of personal data, through the use of the electronic form of LA CASA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA or, where appropriate, e-mail messages, implies the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in the indicated means of communication. The access and treatment of the data requested is focused solely on the management of sales, always respecting the current regulatory framework.
5. RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, OPPOSITION AND CANCELLATION. The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation to the processing of personal data under the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. You may exercise these rights by contacting LA CASSA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA, Calle Enriqueta de Castilla number 10, Zujaira Granada 18291 or the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. All texts, images, contents, logos, registered or unregistered trademarks, as well as the means and forms of presentation and assembly of the web site, are the original or derivative property of LA CASA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA. Consequently, they are works or contents protected as intellectual and/or industrial property by the Spanish legal system in accordance with the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law and by the Law 17/2001, of December 7, on Trademarks, being also applicable both the related Spanish and Community regulations in the mentioned fields, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and subscribed by Spain.
All rights on the contents are reserved, being expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation and/or any modality of use of all or part of the contents of the web site without the express consent of LA CASA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA.
7. LINKS POLICY. LA CASA GRANDE DE ZUJAIRA is not responsible for the contents of the web pages which the User may access through the links established in its web and declares that under no circumstances will it examine or exercise any type of control over the contents of other pages in the network. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages outside its property that can be accessed through the links.